In light of the concerns around the COVID-19 virus, we want to proactively provide details around our response. We are following recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and state and local authorities in taking extra safety measures. We have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures on top of our already high standards.
- We stopped shaking hands with patients
- We continue to disinfect all contact surfaces between patients
- We are cleaning high-traffic surfaces like door handles, counter tops, and bathrooms
- We request that if you are sick, please contact our office to cancel your appointment with more than 24 business hours
- We request that if you have traveled outside of the U.S you please contact our office to cancel/reschedule your appointment
We will continue to monitor the data and recommendations from CDC and update our patients as needed. Please reach out with any additional questions at (786) 615-6123.
Please stay informed about this virus at:
Leave us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.